Easy and quick Lemon Garlic Shrimp recipe is ready in flat 20 minutes. Toss in your favourite pasta like fettuccine and your Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is on the table in no time.
The sauce is creamy, smooth and has a refreshing lemon flavour. The awesome thing about this dish is, all of it can done in one pan.
There are times my husband returns from work, dreaming about a restaurant-style dinner to be served. When he finds the usual Roti(Indian Bread) and Curry on the table, his disappointment can be clearly seen. Though he never complains, I can clearly make out.
As if coming up with a dinner idea was not enough, there is also demand for something new every week. So experimenting with new recipes never ends for me.
But at the end, when I see happy faces after dinner, all this effort seems worth.
This Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is exactly the kind of meal you would order in a fancy restaurant. Shrimp is tossed in incredible creamy Lemon garlic sauce and served along with your favourite pasta. The only difference is you don’t have to pay a bomb and You can have this in your PJs on your couch.
Are you a Shrimp Lover or Hater? I absolutely love Shrimp, so is my Husband. Humble Indian Curry like this Goan Prawn Curry to this quick Garlic Butter Shrimp and Vegetable Skillet, we love anything with Shrimp.
The process of making this Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is fairly simple and easy. It doesn’t call for any fancy ingredients.
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil. Lightly season with salt. Cook pasta as per package instruction.
- Start with Sauting shrimps in butter and garlic. Once the prawn turns pink remove from the pan. Don’t overcook shrimp in this step, else they will turn rubbery.
- In the same pan add butter, before it starts to brown add flour. Mix well. Let it cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken stock. Mix until there are no lumps. the sauce will start to thicken.
- Add cream. followed by Italian seasoning.
- When the sauce starts to thicken add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimps.
- Serve the Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp on your favourite Pasta.
CAN I USE FROZEN SHRIMP?
While I have always used fresh shrimp, I don’t see any issue with frozen shrimp.
Once thawed, you can absolutely use Frozen Shrimp.