These Low Carb Coconut Flour Pancakes with zucchini are fluffy, delicious and Keto friendly. Top these pancakes with fresh berries or Honey(Non-Keto) for a delicious breakfast.
I don’t share a lot of breakfast recipes here. At home, the most common breakfast is Idli, upma, sandwich or Dosa, typical south Indian thing. Hence I never felt the need of sharing these so common recipes here. This Zucchini Coconut pancake was something I had made when I was on Keto a few months ago and it was a huge hit. My husband and daughter loved these so much that I made them a couple of more times after that just for them. So, this pancake recipe is deserved to be shared here.
The Zucchini makes the pancake really moist. Being very low in net carb, Zucchini is one of the best vegetables to be used in Keto or Low Carb diet. Only after I started my Low carb diet, I realized this vegetable is so versatile. I have been using this vegetable like crazy. These are great in stir-fries, soups and even for snacking. This vegetable is a staple in my kitchen now. Don’t be shocked if you see more zucchini recipes in the coming days.
Unlike other keto pancakes, these Zucchini Coconut Flour Pancakes don’t taste eggy. I have tried many Keto Pancakes, most of them either taste eggy or they turn out to be flat and dry. Shredded zucchini in this pancake gives the texture to these pancakes and suppresses the eggy smell. Another good thing about this pancake is it more like a blender pancake. Just dump all the ingredients except shredded zucchini in a blender and then fold in the shredded zucchini to the mixture.
ZUCCHINI COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup zucchini Shredded
- 2 tbspn cream cheese
- 1 tspn baking powder (Keto Friendly)
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 tspn Cinnamon powder
- 1-2 tspn stevia (Any other sweetener)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tspn Butter
- Berries for Serving
- Squeeze any extra liquid from shredded zucchini.
- In a blender add egg, coconut flour, cream cheese, salt, stevia, baking powder, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract. Blend till it is smooth.
- In a mixing bowl mix the above batter and shredded zucchini well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of batter in a hot greased griddle. Cook each side 1-2 minutes on low heat. Flip the pancakes when the batter starts to thicken at the center.
- These pancakes are smaller in diameter, around 3 inches. This makes it easier to flip.
- If you find the batter runny, add 1-2 teaspoons of coconut flour. Mix and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- I have made this in bulk, so have not counted the macros. But if you are on keto, you can easily adjust the recipe as per your required macros. The net carb in this is very less.