This super moist 2 minutes Eggless Apple Peanut Butter Microwave Mug Cake is a quick fix dessert for your sudden sweet craving.
Raise your hand, if you love Apple and Peanut Butter. When you get both of this in the form of a cake, isn’t that awesome?? This Apple Peanut Butter Microwave Mug cake has really moist crumbs. It takes less than 10 minutes to make this Microwave Mug Cake.
Apple and Peanut Butter is an all-time hit combination. We snack on Apple Peanut Butter quite frequently and its one of our favourite. So I always stock up peanut butter at home, mostly homemade one. It is a saviour when you have sudden midnight hunger pangs, which I get quite frequently.
A thick spread of creamy peanut butter on a slice of bread and then either I spread some jelly or top it with some banana slices, which is enough to have a good night sleep.
What I like about quick mug cake is you don’t have bake a whole cake to satisfy your craving. Just customize the recipe and you can come up with an individual serving of desserts in no time. In every bite of this cake, you can taste peanut butter and Apple. I mean, I have taken care of your peanut butter craving here.
One last thing I must warn you before I share the recipe. The cake batter is so damn good that you will feel like licking the bowl clean. Actually, I did so. I ate two spoonfuls of batter before putting them into the mugs. So if you end up with only one mug cake instead of two, then I am not the person to be blamed. 🙂
STEP BY STEP RECIPE VIDEO TO MAKE EGGLESS APPLE PEANUT BUTTER MICROWAVE MUG CAKE
Apple Peanut Butter Microwave Mug Cake
For Peanut Butter Cake
- 5 tbspn all purpose flour/wheat flour
- 1/4 heaping tspn baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbspns white sugar
- 5 tbspn milk (at room temperature)
- 3 tbspn Creamy Peanut Butter
For Apple Filling
- 1 small apple (Any firm variety)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/4 tspn cinnamon powder (Increase up to 1/2 tspn if you love cinammon)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar / Palm Sugar
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
To make the Apple filling
- Cut Apples to small chunks.
- In a microwave safe bowl place apple chunks. Add butter, Cinnamon powder and brown sugar and mix well. Microwave for 1-2 minutes till the apple softens.
- After microwaving you might see a good amount of liquid released. When still warm add 1 tablespoon of flour and stir well.
- Apple mixture will get thicken when you add flour. Keep aside the apple mixture while we make the cake batter.
To make Peanut butter cake
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. stir well. Then add soften peanut butter followed by milk. Mix till there is no trace of flour.
To assemble the Mug cakes
- Divide the batter equally among two microwave-safe mugs (I have used ramekins). Make sure the mugs are 3/4 filled.
- Spoon the apple mixture at the centre. After spooning press the mixture slightly at the centre.
- Microwave for about 1 to 1 minute 30 seconds. at 100% power.
- Drizzle with more peanut butter if desired.
‘PIN IT FOR LATER’