Mango CheeseCake. Yet another mango recipe, Because I want to make the most out of mangoes before they are gone.So there are chances you might see few more mango recipes in the coming days.
Mango CheeseCake Parfait
For Chocolate Cookies Crumb Base
- 2.5 cups Cookies crushed crumbs (I used assorted Chocolate cookies)
- 2 tbsps butter melted
For Mango Cheescake Mixture (Keep all the ingredients chilled)
- 2.5 cups Alphonso Mango Fresh Pulp (Try to use only pulp, extra liquid from mango might make the mixture runny)
- 250 gms cream cheese
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk Sweetende
- ½ cup Whipping Cream heavy
- 3 - 4 tbsps Sugar super fine
- 1 cups Mango firm Chopped into small chunks
- Mix well Cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Spoon 2.5 table spoon of mixture into th serving glass. Press lightly with hands.
- In a food processor puree the mango pulp.
- In a big mixing bowl add cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sugar and sweetend condensed milk. Whip on high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the mango puree and whi until well incorporated. (The mixture might look littlt it will set when chilled)
- Fold in half of mango chunks in to the mixture using a spatula.Devide the mixture among the serving glasses equally.
- Spoon remaining cookie crumb equally among all the glasses.
- Chill overnight or atleast for 6 hours.
- Just before serving top with fresh cut mango chunks.