This post may include affiliate links that earn us a small commission.
Mango CheeseCake Parfait : Simple and quick layered dessert parfait with the chocolate cookie base and creamy mango cheesecake filling.
Mango CheeseCake. Yet another mango recipe, Because I want to make the most out of mangoes before they are gone. So there are chances you might see a few more mango recipes in the coming days.
Flavours In Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes straight to your inbox
Mango CheeseCake Parfait
For Chocolate Cookies Crumb Base
- 2.5 cups Cookies crushed crumbs (I used assorted Chocolate cookies)
- 2 tbsps butter melted
For Mango Cheescake Mixture (Keep all the ingredients chilled)
- 2.5 cups Alphonso Mango Fresh Pulp (Try to use only pulp, extra liquid from mango might make the mixture runny)
- 250 gms cream cheese
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk Sweetende
- ½ cup Whipping Cream heavy
- 3 – 4 tbsps Sugar super fine
- 1 cups Mango firm Chopped into small chunks
- Mix well Cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Spoon 2.5 table spoon of mixture into th serving glass. Press lightly with hands.
- In a food processor puree the mango pulp.
- In a big mixing bowl add cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sugar and sweetend condensed milk. Whip on high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the mango puree and whi until well incorporated. (The mixture might look littlt it will set when chilled)
- Fold in half of mango chunks in to the mixture using a spatula.Devide the mixture among the serving glasses equally.
- Spoon remaining cookie crumb equally among all the glasses.
- Chill overnight or atleast for 6 hours.
- Just before serving top with fresh cut mango chunks.