Bite size fish pieces coated with crushed tortilla chips.One of the easiest appetizer i have prepared in recent times. And as these are baked, So you can have a guilt-free indulgence.
These fish bites I had prepared few days back when the t20 cricket world cup was going on and all of us were glued to the tv. And those are the times you need something to dig in. There was chili garlic yoghurt dip to go along with these. Its for the third time i prepared these.
Its the easiest way of coating the fish because we get varities of flavoured tortilla chips in the market like chesse,thai sweet chili and many more. Just pick up your favourite flavour and you are done.
- 250 grams whitefish Fresh , Cut into cubes (I used Basa)
- 2 - 3 pods Garlic of
- half lemon Juice of a
- 1 egg ,lightly beaten
- Salt pepper and for
- 1.5 cups tortilla chips powdered (I used Chili Chesse flavour )
- Season the fish cubes with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice. And let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree. Prepare a baking tray by greasing it well.
- Dip each fish cube into the egg and then roll it in the Tortilla Chips Mixture.
- Arrange the pieces in the tray. Bake for 10- 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with choice of your dip.
Tried this recipe?Mention @theflavoursofkitchen or tag #theflavoursofkitchen
Leave a Reply