EASY GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE SKILLET
This Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp and Vegetable Skillet made with Fresh Shrimps, butter, tons of garlic, cumin and herbs.It is Protein-rich, low carb and ready in under 20 minutes.
Servings 4 Servings
- 500 grams Shrimp/Prawn (Medium Size)
- 2 tbsp cooking butter Unsalted
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tspn Roasted Cumin powder
- 1 tspn Red chili flakes
- 1 medium zucchini Cut into cubes
- 1 cup Assorted pepper (red and yellow bell peppers)
- ½ tbspn Fresh Lemon jiuce
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Fresh Parsley/Cilantro leaves for garnishing
In a hot pan, add butter and little oil.
Add cleaned shrimps. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until the shrimps, turns pink in colour.
Add minced garlic. Fry for 1 minute.
Add cumin powder and chilli flakes. Mix well.
Add Zucchini and peppers. Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add fresh lemon juice and chopped parsley.
Toss everything quickly and switch off the flame.
Serve as it or on top of rice.
EASY GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE SKILLET ( STEP BY STEP RECIPE)
Serving: 100g | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1340IU | Vitamin C: 56.9mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.5mg