Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry Meal Prep
Vegetable Shrimp Stir fry with an incredible sauce takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. Make it ahead and it is perfect for healthy meal prep.
Servings 4 People
- 500 grams Shrimp Cleaned
- 200 gms Snap Peas
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1.5 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger minced
For Stir fry Sauce
- 1/4 cup All purpose Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Chili Sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
For Meal Prep
- 4 cups Cooked White rice or brown rice/ quinoa
In a wok or a pan add 1 Tablespoon oil. Add minced ginger and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
Stir in shrimps. Cook for 4-5 minutes stirring in between.
Add stir fry sauce to the shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes in medium heat until the sauce has thickened and coated shrimps well.
In another pan add 1/2 tablespoon oil. Add snap peas and pepper. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes. The vegetables should just be cooked, it should have the crunch.
To assemble Lunch Box
Choose your grain from White Rice/Brown Rice/Quinoa or if on low carb then Cauliflower rice.
Divide rice among 4 glass lunch box container.
Divide shrimp and stir-fried veggies equally into 4 boxes. Spoon any leftover sauce from the pan over the shrimps in the lunch boxes.
Close and keep in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
- If you are meal prepping the shrimp stir fry, then stir fry shrimp and veggies separately. So that the veggies would retain its taste and freshness even after refrigerating.
- If serving the stir fry immediately, then add veggies to the shrimps 3-4 minutes before switching off the stove.
- Reheat in the microwave before having. Once reheated don't refrigerate again.
Serving: 100gram | Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 315mg | Sodium: 1928mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1475IU | Vitamin C: 73.8mg | Calcium: 229mg | Iron: 4.5mg