Sticky Korean Chicken
Korean Chicken made with Gochujang, soy sauce based marinade is bold in flavors and really easy to make. Chicken thighs coated in a sticky sweet and spicy sauce and cooked until juicy.
Servings 4 People
- 500 gm Chicken thighs Boneless
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Roasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 Scallion Green Part
- 2 Tablespoon Gochujang Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ginger Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
Mix all the ingredients mentioned under Marination.
Add chicken to the marinade and toss it well to coat chicken well with the marinade.
Heat a heavy bottom cast Iron Skillet. Add oil.
Shake off excess marinade and arrange Chicken in a single layer leaving space in between. Cook undisturbed for 4-5 minutes on medium-high heat.
Flip chicken and cook the other side for another 3-4 minutes.
Serve with rice. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion on top.
- While adding chicken to the pan, don't crowd the pan. Add chicken in two batches for crispy caramelized skin.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 604mg | Potassium: 344mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 420IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.4mg