Zucchini Stir Fry
This zucchini recipe is going to be your favourite for sure. Quick Chinese inspired Zucchini stir-fry takes less than 20 minutes to make. Watch the recipe video above to find it how easy it is.
Servings 4 people
- 2 medium Zucchini Fresh and firm
- 2 medium Onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon Cooking Oil
- 1 dry red chilli
- 1.5 tablespoon Soy Sauce low sodium
- 2 teaspoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- ½ teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- salt and pepper
Pour oil to a wok or a pan. Once hot add dry red chilli if using.
When the red chilli is smokey hot, add sliced onion.
Saute onion until it is soft and translucent.
Add minced garlic. Stir until aromatic and no more raw smell is there.
Add chopped Zucchini. Stir fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add Soy sauce, Oyster Sauce, salt and pepper. Toss everything and mix well.
Stir fry for another 2-3 minutes. When the zucchini is coated well with the sauce and small brown blisters start appearing.
Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and toasted sesame oil. Mix everything well.
- For glutenfree version use tamari or Coconut aminos instead of Soy sauce.
- Soy Sauce and Oyster sauce already contains salt. So add salt accordingly.
- Add a dash of hot sauce for an extra kick.
- Recipe Video with step by step instruction just above the recipe.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 502mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 33.6mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.8mg