SHEET PAN LEMON GARLIC BAKED TILAPIA AND VEGGIES
Baked Tilapia with onion and pepper in a delicious lemon garlic butter sauce. This Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia and Veggies is a healthy dinner made in under 20 minutes.
Course Main Course
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes minutes
Total Time 25 minutes minutes
Servings 2 People
- 500 gram Tilapia fillets (3-4 fillets)
- 2 medium onions Thick sliced
- 2 cups Peppers Cut in to medium thick strips
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or Mixed dry herb)
- 1 teaspoon Red chili flakes (adjust per taste)
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- 3-4 fresh lemon slice
For the marinade mix melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, herb, chilli flake, salt and pepper in a bowl.
In a baking tray add sliced onion and pepper. Add a couple of spoon of the above marinade. Mix well.
Then place Tilapia fillets. Brush rest of the marinade evenly on both the sides.
Place lemon slices.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 C/ 400 F for 12-15 minutes.
Serve on a bed of rice alongside veggies. Spoon leftover lemon butter sauce from the pan.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 1176mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1410IU | Vitamin C: 132.1mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 2.5mg