STRAWBERRY POMEGRANATE SMOOTHIE
Kick Start your day with this Strawberry Pomegranate Breakfast Smoothie. This is Creamy, Healthy and Rich in Antioxidants.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (Preferable chilled)
- 1.5 cup Strawberries cleaned and frozen
- 1 large banana sliced and frozen
- 1.5 cup Fresh Pomegranate Juice
- Sweetner as per taste (optional)
- Increase or decrease the quantity if pomegranate juice, as per the thickness required.
- Best way to make fresh pomegranate Juice is to put the seeds in a metal strainer and press in the back of the spoon. It is less messy and healthier than packaged juice.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 34.7mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 0.4mg