Airfryer Roasted Broccoli
Broccoli florets are tossed in oil, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice and roasted in an air fryer for about 10 minutes. One of the best-roasted broccoli I would say.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 head Broccoli About 2-3 cups of florets.
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon Juice
- salt and pepper as per taste
Cut broccoli into medium-sized florets, preferably of the same size. Clean well under running water. Drain well.
In a bowl add florets and all the seasoning. Toss everything well.
Put the florets in the air fryer basket.
Air fry at 400 F for 10-12 minutes, shaking the basket in between.
- 10-12 minutes of air frying yielded perfectly tender and charred broccoli. Adjust the timing for your preferred amount of doneness.
- Garlic powder is preferred over fresh because fresh garlic tends to burn easily while air frying.
- For the best results don't crowd the basket. If all the florets don't fit in one go, then do it in multiple batches.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 489mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 947IU | Vitamin C: 136mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg