Baked Chicken leg and vegetables
Chicken legs, vegetables baked in a delicious ranch marinade has an amazing pan sauce too. Just the kind of dinner you need on your busy days. Watch step by step video at the end to see how easy this recipe is.
Servings 4 Servings
- 6-7 Chicken Legs (2 Pounds) (ref note 1)
- 250 grams Potatoes Quartered
- 250 grams Carrots Halved
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/3 cup Melted Butter (unsalted)
- 4 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Mix all the ingredients for Ranch Marinade
In an Ovenproof pan add Chicken legs, halved Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic Cloves. Pour wine to the pan.
Drizzle ranch marinade on top and toss everything well.
Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes. Takeout the pan, brush chicken drumsticks with the pan sauce and bake further for 25 minutes.
Serve with a side of green salad or with rice.
- Use skinless drumsticks in this recipe. Vegetables when baked tend to lose moisture. Chicken with the skin doesn't really get crispy when there is a lot of moisture.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 1692mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg