This baked Chicken legs with vegetable is a delicious one-pan dinner with minimal effort. Chicken and vegetables tossed in a ranch marinade and cooked until tender and juicy.
Baked Chicken legs with Vegetables
Baked Chicken legs along with vegetable in a delicious ranch marinade, is the kind of dinner we love on any day. Butter, ranch seasoning, paprika for little extra kick, salt and pepper, that’s all you need for this recipe. No more boring vegetable here, because the veggies are cooked along with Chicken and suck up all the flavour.
And it creates this amazing pan sauce, which is packed with flavour and perfect to drizzle over.
Ingredients you need for Baked Chicken legs
Chicken: I have used bone-in Chicken legs for maximum flavour. You can also use Bone-in Chicken thighs. Bone-in Chicken thigh takes a little longer to cook than boneless, so the vegetables also get enough time to get cooked.
Vegetable: I have used potato and Carrot here. You can also use Zucchini, pepper etc. Add hard root vegetables along with chicken, but throw in softer veggies midway, to avoid overcooking.
Garlic: Well I am a little obsessed with garlic, the more the better. Add some whole cloves of garlic that will add more flavour to the pan juice.
Wine: Again for a flavourful pan sauce. You can substitute with chicken stock.
Butter: Love rich buttery pan sauce??? Butter keeps the meat moist and flavourful. You can also swap butter with Olive oil for a healthier version.
Ranch Seasoning: You don’t need dozens of spices, use good quality ranch seasoning or a homemade one here.
Paprika: For an extra kick, I like to add paprika. You can skip it if you want.
More Easy One-Pan Chicken Recipes…
Baked Chicken leg and vegetables
- 6-7 Chicken Legs (2 Pounds)
- 250 grams Potatoes Quartered
- 250 grams Carrots Halved
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/3 cup Melted Butter (unsalted)
- 4 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Mix all the ingredients for Ranch Marinade
- In an Ovenproof pan add Chicken legs, halved Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic Cloves. Pour wine to the pan.
- Drizzle ranch marinade on top and toss everything well.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Takeout the pan, bast chicken with the pan sauce and bake further for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a side of green salad or with rice.