Healthy Pasta Tuna Salad
An easy 15 minutes Tuna Pasta salad recipe that is light and healthy with the goodness of tuna, veggies, and olive oil. Perfect cold salad to serve during summer.
Servings 4 people
- 1 can Canned Tuna in Water 6 oz (ref note 1)
- 2 cups Cooked pasta (ref note 2)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cucumber
- ½ cup Celery
- ⅓ cup Chopped Pickle
- ⅓ cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon Parsely
For Olive Oil Dressing
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Pickle Juice
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
In a glass jar, add all the ingredients mentioned under salad dressing. Close the lid and shake until the mixture thickens and looks creamy.
Drain excess liquid from tuna in a colander.
In a big salad bowl add cooked pasta, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped cucumber, chopped Onion, Tunna, Chopped pickle, parsley.
Drizzle the dressing on top. Toss everything well.
Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve it cold.
- Use canned tuna in saltwater. Tuna in oil will make the salad too oily.
- Use any short pasta for this recipe.
- Because tuna and cooked pasta already contains salt, add salt accordingly to the dressing.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 523mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 287IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg