Thai Shrimp Curry
Delicious Shrimp Curry simmered in Thai Green green curry paste and creamy coconut milk takes less than 20 minutes to make.
Servings 4 People
- 500 grams Shrimps Cleaned
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 cup Shallots Chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 2 tablespoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 can Thick Coconut Milk 400 ml
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup Thai Basil Chopped
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Fresh Coriander leaves to garnish
Heat oil in pan. Add chopped shallots. Cook 2-3 minutes until it is softened and looks translucent.
Stir in garlic and ginger. Fry until the raw smell is no more.
Add green curry paste. Saute for 30 seconds.
Pour in coconut milk. Stir well.
Season with brown sugar and fish sauce. Let the sauce come to a boil.
Add Shrimps to the pan. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
Switch off the flame. Stir in chopped basil and fresh lemon Juice.
- 2 heaping tablespoons of green curry paste was enough for flavour and it was spicy enough. Adjust the amount of curry paste depending on how intense the curry paste is.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 315mg | Sodium: 1338mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1260IU | Vitamin C: 8.6mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 6mg