Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken and potato
Baked chicken and potatoes in a butter garlic herb sauce, crispy garlic parmesan crusted chicken is a delicious one-pan dinner. Watch the step by step recipe video above.
Servings 4 people
- 6 Bone Chicken Thighs Bone-in, Skin-on (See note 1)
- 200 grams Potato Quartered (See note 2)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary Finely Minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Parsely Finely Minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt (adjust as per taste)
- 1/2 cup White Wine Or Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
Pre-heat oven to 200-degrees Celcius. (400 F )
In a bowl add melted butter, minced garlic, paprika, pepper, herbs and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
In a heavy cast iron pan add oil. Once hot, place chicken skin side down. season it with salt and pepper. Sear chicken for 3-4 minutes on medium-high heat until the skin turns golden brown.
Turn the chicken skin side up. Add potatoes.
Stir in the butter garlic herb mixer made in the first step. Mix well until everything is coated well with the garlic herb mixture.
Add wine to the pan.
Sprinkle Parmesan on the top.
Transfer the pan to the oven and bake at 200-degree Celcius(400 F) for 20-25 minutes.
- You can use Chicken drumsticks in this recipe as well.
- Make sure potatoes are not too big or too small. If you prefer you can keep potato with skin.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 666kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 240mg | Sodium: 1106mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 730IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 3.4mg