Cajun Chicken Vegetable Skillet
Spicy, flavourful Cajun Chicken along with loads of vegtables is a healthy family-friendly dinner. You need less that 30 minutes(along with preparation) to make this.
Servings 4 servings
- 500 grams Boneless Chicken Breast cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 medium Zucchini Cut into chunks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2.5 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning (ref note 1 & 2)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add Cajun seasoning to the pan and toss for 10 seconds.
Add Boneless Chicken breast cubes to the pan. Toss everything well and cook for 5 minutes.
Add in the veggies. Mix everything well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
At the end of the cooking, The chicken should be cooked through and the veggies will still have a crunch to it.
Switch off the stove and drizzle lemon juice. Mix everything well.
Serve alongside rice.
- I use homemade Cajun Seasoning. It is mildly hot and has salt in it. If you are using bottled seasoning, you might have to increase or decrease the amount of seasoning depending on how spicy you prefer.
- Cajun Seasoning has salt in it, so I have not added any extra salt to the dish. If your seasoning doesn't have salt then add salt as per taste.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 816mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3456IU | Vitamin C: 103mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg