Soft Peanut Butter cookies are chewy at the centre with a crispy edge. These Peanut Butter cookies packed with rich Peanut flavour just melt in your mouth.
These soft peanut butter cookies are always a hit at home. These are so easy to make that, you can't possibly go wrong with it. Soft, chewy centre, rich peanut butter flavour, Just the kind of cookie you would love to dip in a glass of warm milk and indulge.
I make these quite often because we are big peanut butter lovers and these cookies disappear in no time.
Ingredients For Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies Dough
Roll the cookies dough balls in castor sugar before baking
chocolate Chip or Crunchy
Peanut butter blossom Cookies
Soft Peanut butter cookies
- 1/4 cup Butter Softened
- 1 cup Smooth peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar tightly packed
- 3/4 cup castor Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- salt large
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree.
- Place the butter,peanut butter,Vanilla and brown sugar in an bowl and beat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add egg and beat for 2-3 minutes until pale and fluffy.
- Add the flour and soda and beat until a smooth dough forms.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon-sized balls of dough, roll in your hands in balls. Place on a baking sheet, about 2" apart. Using back of a glass flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Cool on sheet for 3 to 5 minutes, then remove onto a cooling rack.