These blueberry banana muffins are soft and moist. The added blueberries make it taste even good. A perfect grab-and-go breakfast for any day.
These Blueberry Banana muffins are quite regular at home, especially when fresh blueberries are in season. There are times I deliberately keep the bananas on the kitchen counter and let them overripe so that I can make these.
Moist, fluffy, and light, these Banana Muffins taste amazing. And those tiny toasted coconut bite on top is one of my favorite parts.
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 12 salt
- 3 large bananas
- ½ cup Light brown sugar tightly Packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup Blueberry
- ⅓ cup Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla, and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Fold in flour mixture, blueberries, and mix until dry ingredients are just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Fill the muffin cups till the ¾th mark.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- These stay well up to 3 days if stored in an airtight container.