These banana muffins are soft, pillowy and with a bonus of crunchy granola topping. The added blueberries make it a perfect grab and go breakfast option.
These muffins are quite regular at my home. There are times I deliberately keep the bananas on the kitchen counter and let them overripe so that I can make these. I don’t usually add blueberries as they are not available throughout the year. This time had few in the refrigerator, so I threw them into the batter.
Adding nuts is a great idea and I do that too sometimes. Last couple of times when I prepared these my little one happily had them. So now I have one more reason to make these.
Blueberry Banana Muffin With Crunchy Granola Streusel
- 1xbd cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- baking soda 1 teaspoon
- salt xbd teaspoon
- 3 bananas large , mashed using a
- xbe cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cup butter u2153 , melted
- 1 cup Blueberry
For Granola topping
- 2 tbsps all purpose flour
- 2 tbsps butter melted
- 2 tbsps sugar granulated
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- In a small bowl mix everything mentioned under granola toppings. Keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Fold in flour mixture, blueberries and mix until dry ingredients are just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fill the muffin cups till 3/4th mark.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp - 1.5 tbsp granola mixture on the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- These stays well upto 3 days if stored in air tight container.