This post may include affiliate links that earn us a small commission.
These blueberry banana muffins are soft and moist. The added blueberries make it taste even good. A perfect grab-and-go breakfast for any day.
These Blueberry Banana muffins are quite regular at home, especially when fresh blueberries are in season. There are times I deliberately keep the bananas on the kitchen counter and let them overripe so that I can make these.
Flavours In Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes straight to your inbox
Moist, fluffy, and light, these Banana Muffins taste amazing. And those tiny toasted coconut bite on top is one of my favorite parts.
More muffin recipes
If you love blueberries, give these Blueberry Granola Bars a try.
Blueberry Banana Muffin
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 12 salt
- 3 large bananas
- ½ cup Light brown sugar tightly Packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup Blueberry
- ⅓ cup Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla, and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Fold in flour mixture, blueberries, and mix until dry ingredients are just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Fill the muffin cups till the 3/4th mark.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- These stay well up to 3 days if stored in an airtight container.