These flourless Peanut butter cookies are soft, chewy are easy to make. No flour, no dairy, also gluten-free, these cookies are packed with Peanut butter flavor.
These flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are a real treat to all the PB fans out there. Soft and fudgy, no flour, no butter, no dairy , mixed with hand and made in just 20 minutes. Though the chocolate chunks are optional but I would definitely add because Peanut butter and chocolate complements each other well.
I always have a jar of peanut butter in my pantry. I add it to almost everything like in smoothies, to toasts, top Oatmeal , drizzle over fruits. And baking these gluten free cookies is another favorite.
No flour, Chewy, fudgy and Soft - These Peanut butter cookies are addictive
Flourless cookies often call for almond flour or coconut flour. But this recipe doesn't call for any kind of flour. Let's see what do you need to make these cookies
Peanut Butter- Creamy, unsweetened natural peanut butter. This peanut butter contains nothing but only roasted peanuts. It is much healthier than the sweetened ones. Always look at the label while buying Peanut butter as most of them contains vegetable oil and other unnecessary ingredients.
Honey- You can also substitute with maple syrup or coconut sugar or light brown sugar as well.
Egg- For fudgy cookies. no replacement for eggs.
Baking powder and baking soda- it gives the airiness and those beautiful cracks
Salt- Salt in cookies is very important. If you never add salt to you your cookies then you are definitely missing something. Salt brings out the sweetness and gives a very rounded taste.
Chocolate chunks- I would say this this optional but dark bitter chocolate in every bite of cookies is just so good. So don't skip it. You can use chocolate chips instead.
Few tips for best flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Though these flourless peanut butter cookies are easy and quick to make, here are a few useful tips
- Use unsweetened Creamy peanut butter. By using natural peanut butter you can control the amount of sweetness.
- Here is another tip, if you are opening a bottle and you see a layer of oil floating on top, use the hook attachment of a hand blender and beat it until it is creamy.
- Like any other baked recipe, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Once you mix all the ingredients the mixture consistency would be creamy. But in case of overmixing the dough will look a little bit dry. But it's absolutely fine, the cookies will be baked perfectly.
Can the dough be frozen?
Absolutely!! To freeze the dough scoop the dough, arrange in a baking tray, flatten slightly. Then freeze. Once the cookies are frozen, pack it in a zip lock bag and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw completely before baking and bake as per recipe instruction.
More Cookie Recipes...
Flourless peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chunks.
- Once the dough comes together, fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out dough and arrange it on a baking tray leaving space in between. Press gently with the back of the scoop and flatten the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes. If the edges of the cookies look set, then it is done. Else bake for 1-2 minutes more keeping a close eye to prevent it from burning.