No Churn – Hazelnut Coffee Mascarpone Ice Cream – Creamy Ice Cream made with no Ice Cream Machine. One of the easiest Ice Cream you can make. Just mix all the ingredients, dump in a container and freeze. And Voila !!! You will be treating your self with creamy Ice-Cream bursting with coffer flavour.
And if you are a coffee lover , then go make it right now. You can thank me later.
I have already made this Ice-Cream thrice.The hero here is the coffee, so use the bestest quality coffee you have. I had a very supirior qualify Hazelnut Coffee. If you don’t have one you can go for any kind of coffer you have.
No-Churn Hazelnut Coffee Mascarpone Ice Cream
- 200 gm Cheese Mascarpone (full fat)
- 200 gm condensed milk sweetened
- 2 tbsps coffee strongly brewed (I used Hazelnut Coffee)
- hazelnut Roughly crushed toasted
- In a food processor add all the ingredients except hazelnut. Whisk well.
- In a container spread half the Mascarpone Coffee Mixture , sprinkle some crushed hazelnuts. Spread rest of the mixture. Sprinkle some more hazelnut.
- I also sprinkled some instant coffee granules on the top for that extra coffee kick. (Optional )
- Cover and freeze overnight.