This 15 minutes Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Zoodles is one pan and just 6 ingredients. A delicious low carb dinner for the entire family.
In my previous post Zucchini Coconut Flour Pancakes, I had told you that I have been using Zucchini a lot. And I really meant it. This vegetable is a must when I go for my weekly shopping. And I have been trying different recipes with this vegetable. Do you know 100 grams Zucchini has is just 16 calories with 3.35 grams Carb? (Source: Fatsecret) . This veggie is loaded with dietary fiber and Vitamin C. If you are on a weight loss regime or want to lower your carb intake then Zucchini is a blessing. It is easily available and not that expensive too.
One of the popular recipes using Zucchini you will find Zoodles. Zoodles recipes are all over Pinterest. My kitchen cupboard is already filled with appliances. There is hardly any space left for a new tool. Finally after a lot of hesitation got this small handy Spiralizer. I am quite happy with this one. I have been using this quite a lot. My little one loves having cucumber and carrot noodles.
GARLIC PARMESAN MUSHROOM ZOODLES
- 3 cups fresh Zoodles (from 1 large Zucchini)
- 250 grams button mushroom Sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 tspn italian seasoning
- 1 tspn Red chili flakes
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese gratted
- Heat olive oil in a pan
- Add sliced mushrooms. Cook till the mushroom is caremelized.
- Add minced garlic. Cook for another 1 minutes.
- Add italian seasoning, red chili flakes. Mix everything well.
- Switch of the flame. Add zoodles and gratted parmesan.
- Toss everything well.