This post may include affiliate links that earn us a small commission.
Crispy baked chicken
- 500 gm chicken breast (Cut into thin long strips)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¾ tsp garlic crushed
- ½ tsp Onion powder (Optional)
- 1 tsp thyme
- chilly flakes (Optional)
- salt pepper . and as per taste
- 1 cup Salted cracker biscuits crushed
- ½ cup cornflakes roughly crushed .
For Dipping Sauce
- Mayonaise Good quality
- 2 pods garlicchopped
- Mix together the ingredients mentioned under marination. Add chicken and coat it well with the marinade. Keep refrigerated at least for an hour or overnight.
- Take marinated chicken out of refrigerator and bring to room temperature. Meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Prepare a baking tray by lightly greasing it with oil.
- Mix crushed cracker and cornflakes using hands and spread on a wide plate.
- Take out the chicken strips from the marinade,shake off any extra liquid. Coat each chicken strip nicely with the cracker and flake mixture. Arrange on the baking tray.
- Bake at 200 degree for 15- 20 minutes. Serve with your favourite dip.
- For roasted garlic dip – Roast garlic in little bit of oil till golden brown. Mix with mayonnaise.