Grilled Rosemary Chicken Kebabs are a great addition to your appetizer menu and perfect for you outdoor summer grilling. Made with just few ingredients this Rosemary Chicken kebabs are juicy and full of flavors.
Now a days I am trying to reduce my carbs intake and incorporate more protein in my diet. So mostly my dinner is grilled chicken and veggies. And to keep myself motivated I am trying out different marinades for the Chicken. Whereas my go to marinade is a spicy Indian masala, sometime I prefer to keep the flavors simple. Adding fresh herbs to the marinade makes a lot of difference.
These grilled rosemary chicken are also good as a warp stuffing. I had these with some fresh salad while rest at home had these stuffed in pita bread. There was also some garlic yogurt dip to go along with the kebabs.
Grilled Rosemary Chicken Kebabs
- 500 gms Chicken Mince
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 medium onion gratted
- Fresh zest of 2 lemon
- Juice of half lemon
- 1.5 tablespoon rosemary Finely Chopped
- 1 tspn extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tspn Red chili flakes
- 1 tspn Roasted Cumin powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbspn extra virgin olive oil for grilling
- 8-10 Wooden Skewres
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 10-15 minutes. This is to prevent the skewer from catching fire while grilling.
- Drain extra water if any from chicken mince. Squeeze extra water from grated Onion.
- Add all the ingredients (except oil for grilling) in a bowl. Mix everything well using hands.
- Make your hand slightly wet.Take small balls of above chicken mixture. Skewer the mixture onto the wooden skewers.
- If using a grill pan then brush generously with oil and grill for 4-5 minutes, rotating in between.
- If grilling on a barbecue, then grill till the kebabs are cooked through. Blast with oil a couple of times in between.
- Serve hot with fresh salad, garlic yogurt dip or use it as a stuffing with Pita.